[Klug-general] KLUG Next Meeting 24th Jan 2015

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 19:37:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have the date of the next meeting as 24th Jan.

Beaney House of Art and Knowledge
18 High Street
Canterbury
CT1 2RA

Tel: 01227 378100
Email: beaney at canterbury.gov.uk <mailto:beaney at canterbury.gov.uk>

We will be in the Community Room.

We will start to arrive between 9-10am and that is fine. We will make a
proper start around 10am and have the room as long as we want although I
said something like 2pm is normal for us to finish.

I suggest public transport although Canterbury does have a good Park and
Ride system from three locations on the edge of the city. I think the
price could be £3 though I may be wrong, as I tend to take the train
into Canterbury as its easier than fighting through the traffic.

Train of course has two stations so should cover access from a number of
directions. Bus service is also pretty good as I've used them a few
times too.

This will be the last time we can use this venue unless we can provide
public liability insurrance for the cover. To be honest, if we have to
pay for hire then we may as well use somewhere more suitable to us.

I don't have any idea of topics as I've not had chance to consider as
I've also been trying to sort other things out, and I will try and get
to this one if I can rearrange things.

There is offer of room at Simon Langtons Boys school but it is quite a
way out of town so we will need to consider that.

Kev