[Klug-general] General advice for NFS4 authentication on SOHO

jwmartnet . jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:17:48 UTC 2015

Well if I had a precise understanding of permissions I suspect it
would probably be possible to achieve more with NFS than I have...

I've found this 'Simple Samba file sharing server setup':

https://wiki.debian.org/SambaServerSimple

which should be enough to get me started with finer grained access
control albeit without all the "bells & whistles".

Cheers.