[Klug-general] Next KLUG Meeting

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 16:47:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

So did we have any ideas of dates for the next meeting or more
importantly where? We won't be back at the library for sure now, events
PL insurance is looking at £80 best price and I don't think it's worth
it for that venue, for the frequency and numbers. I'm talking with Dan
about Mid Kent and apart from the Gillingham one not heard from anyone
else as of yet. Unless a venue comes by then no meetings.

Nathan, could be give Triangles a poke? And for this Gillingham one
anyone local been able to check it out?

That would give us two locations north and south. The Meetup thing has
pulled in a few who are not on the list so maybe that will help with
venues.

I *really* need a hand with this gang please. I can't be everywhere and
now in fact my time this year has nose dived as my next book went to
publisher on Thursday and so begins the loop again, and I'm now booked
for over a dozen festivals and events for the next 12 months so I have
little time even for the family. If we want things to happen then I need
some assistance please! :-)

If anyone can locate the usual free venues, wifi would be good, but we
can work around that if needs be. Please comment off this thread and I
will keep an eye out. If anyone needs support in sorting things out then
please ask, I just need people on the ground who can find locations. I
then don't mind assisting with organising it.

Thanks
Kev