[Klug-general] Next KLUG Meeting

Kevin Groves kgroves at cix.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 12:28:37 UTC 2015

Thanks Glen I have grabbed a copy and will take a look.

One of the venues has now gone so I'm just waiting on one other and
hopefully that option will provide us with some dates.

Other than that, we will need to pay for venues. I have found I can
obtain a grant which would help but that also requires a more official
structure of the user group and one I don't want to pursue as I don't
have the time to focus on it. If anyone wants to discuss that option as
they do have the time then please speak up (it in essence revolves
around creating bank accounts, having policies and a general proper club
format).

Another option considering we are lacking venues is to go to social
meetings in pubs and seeing most are empty they perhaps won't mind. Just
makes it difficult to ensure we have space to sit and of course then
limits the options as far as doing things. But if you want to have face
to face meetings then this may be the way.

The worst case is we go completely virtual and only have online meetings
or just continue to exist on this mailing list. The same old conundrum.

Kev