[Klug-general] KLUG Meeting

Glen Skiner junkfoodjunki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:23:39 UTC 2015

My turn to apologise for my absence.  Been job hunting! Fun!

Anyway, the brokers got back to me today.  The lowest most would go to was
£500 but he managed to fine for that would do it for £230 which is very
good indeed.

This would cover the Orchard space for KLUG or for a makerspace but only
this space and not the former space in Canterbury.  If we wanted to move it
would cost a bit more to add another space.
Hi Glen
Family stuff taking a little time ... Agree, PLI is an obstacle for KLUG
due to the totally informal nature. May need to think about a small annual
subscription for KLUG. A Makerspace ..? May be beyond my skills/time .. but
tell me more ....

Paul