[Klug-general] Kent Digest, Vol 485, Issue 1

Gavin Coles gavin at indie-it.com
Thu May 7 08:28:02 UTC 2015

Hi Glen,

I would suggest checking out this company:

http://www.tier1online.com/

Tier1 have been around for over fifteen years and I and my clients
purchase from them on a regular basis.  While all their machines are
listed with Windows they will quite happily sort you a OS free system
saving you money on the Windows licence.

Below is a link to all their i5 3rd gen laptops.

http://www.tier1online.com/3rd-gen-i5/?sort=priceasc

If you need to contact them try this person:

Adam Morris: amorris at tier1.com

--
Gavin Coles