[Klug-general] (no subject)

Brian Reay brian.reay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:30:38 UTC 2015

Welcome Sam, I liked you comments re Ubuntu ;-)

I appreciate it wasn't your choice but (I suspect like Jo), it wouldn't
have been my choice- at least not with Unity.

Jo: the link to Linux Schools is interesting, I've sent it to a formed
colleague (I'm a retired Teacher) who I hope will find it useful. The
school I taught in was 'anti' Linux, one of the IT support 'decision
makers' was convinced it posed a risk to the school system ???? They
wouldn't even have R Pi's on the network!

Regards
Brian

*Brian Reay*
www.g8osn.net