[Klug-general] (no subject)

OSS virt ossvirt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:15:32 UTC 2015

I'm definitely interested in coming to a KLUG meeting. The Linux / RPi
Labs sound very interesting too. If someone could let me know any date
anything is going on please, then I'll turn up.

Adam

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted
these risks. The sender is not responsible for errors or omissions in
this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from
the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.