[Klug-general] Suggestion: Web Based Project Management on Own Server

David Roman-Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:28:28 UTC 2016

I installed, administered and used a version of dotproject *many* years
ago. It did what I needed it to do (organised tasks, did priorities
etc...). It has since gone dormant, but there is a living fork:
http://web2project.net/

More recently, I have been working with Jira which is very Agile friendly.
It also has Kanban views and stuff to organize sprints. Although I have
been using it as a user rather than any admin side.