[Klug-general] Kent Digest, Vol 503, Issue 1

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 23:14:42 UTC 2016

Yeah it seems reasonable spec but I don't know exactly... Not too far
from what I bought except I went Intel/Nvidia and got the SSD as well
as HDD. The SSD just makes it a bit snappier starting big
applications. I only really use it for the OS and not data. TBH I went
for a PC which would handle the demanding stuff I don't do half as
much as I used to. My old PC which I was fairly happy with seems a bit
sluggish now but probably could have lasted me a few more years had
the urge to play games not resurfaced! But the way I look at it is it
will probably last me another ~6 years.