[Klug-general] gimp rotation sequence layers duplication

Thomas Edward Groves teg451013 at freeuk.com
Fri Feb 5 06:07:28 UTC 2016

Because each time it does a rotation it's generating a square image which
completely
contains the previous (now rotated) square.
The clue is in the increasing size.
Of course if someone had sussed that a circular boundary round the original
image
would avoid this then you wouldn't have this problem.
But in that case the original coder would have entered a world of pain
which why no one has ever done it (I think).

Hope this helps.

Tom