[Klug-general] Linux Event on Wednesday the 16th of March 2016 from 4.00pm in Dover

James Snyder James.Snyder at eastkent.ac.uk
Fri Feb 5 17:30:42 UTC 2016

We again welcome all members of KLUG to come and visit us at the new Dover Computing Laboratories on Wednesday the 16th of March 2016 from 4.00pm - 7.00pm

@ East Kent College, Dover Campus, Maison Dieu Road, Dover, CT16 1DH

We will be giving a demo of our Arduino Satellite systems (with a Linux Satellite receiver system), our Linux Raspberry Pi computer systems, and our High Performance Cluster Linux SuperComputer.

All KLUGGERS welcome to attend.

James Snyder, MBCS

'This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is prohibited' - East Kent College