[Lincoln] Web Site!!!!

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Mon Jul 26 21:58:20 BST 2004

Hey!

The Lincs LUG web site is live! http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk

I want to point out five things:

Here's the schedule for our meeting in September:
http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/meeting20040911.php

Have a look at our news at the bottom of that page:
http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/index.php

You can find all logfiles of our Tuesday meetings here:
http://lincs.lug.org.uk/marc/eggdrop/logs/llug/index.php

Please add your own profile to this page:
http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/profiles.php

Please place your flag on this map:
http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/members.php

Many thanks to Iain (for spending so many hours on IRC with me and
putting a long week of coding into the page, although his girlfriend
didn't find it funny), Ben (for the design) and Matt (for the
mtime-hint)!!! One person on his own wouldn't have managed to release it
within that short period of time!

Thanks again!

Marc