[Lincoln LUG] Hull LUG Members

Dave Harding dave at hulllug.org
Wed Nov 9 22:22:28 UTC 2011

Hi Kevin

I went to Scundog a couple of years ago, and I know after that things went
very quiet.  I've see Dave Lee on-line from time to time, but Sean (the man
who brought Cat5-hosepipe-internet to his village) disappeared and I hasn't
been heard from for a long time.  I have a long 'to do' list, and
contacting ScunDoG is on it.

Dave