[Lincoln LUG] November LUG meeting

Happibun happibun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:36:30 UTC 2011

Hullo all,

I'm really looking forward to the Android hack too, especially since I'm
running an unlocked network free beastie (My model was never officially
sold in this country) and I'm still limping along on Froyo. Obviously, I
don't want to brick it either :-)) Are there any lightweight rooting
progs out there? The one I had before took up most of the phone's
internal memory and would not sit on the SD card.

I think the vote goes for the phone hack first, and faffing about with
the lappy 2nd, and I'm happy for the lappy to wait if we don't have time
for both.

Really looking forward to next Wed :-)

Jo