[Lincoln LUG] November LUG meeting

Dave Harding dave at hulllug.org
Mon Nov 14 11:37:41 UTC 2011

I've been playing with the Hangout feature on Hull LUG's Google+
page<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105864936625644682810/105864936625644682810/posts>
over
the last few days, and perhaps we could host a hangout for anyone who can't
actually get to the Olde Crowne in person?

If you want in on this put Hull LUG in your circles (as well as Lincoln LUG
of course) :)

Dave