[Lincoln LUG] Hi

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Sat Nov 19 15:59:56 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Simon Jackson
<simon.jackson at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I came to your meeting on Wednesday, it was good to meet you.

Hey Simon, it was good to meet you too.

> Philip - Having just read the article again in Linux Format, I did not
> realise that you created CrunchBang#!!

* chuckles * it isn't something I like to shout about :D

> Well I've literally only been using Linux at home for 3 days and my laptop
> is running much quicker and QUIETER than XP was.

Brilliant, I am glad it is working well for you. If you have any
feedback, I would love to hear about it in person at the next LUG
meet. Talking of which... Becky, when is it?

 -- Philip