[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG October social meeting

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Mon Oct 10 19:48:00 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Ed <epvipas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Much better choice of venue as it's accessible by public transport and
> walkable for those of us that live centrally and fancy trying more than one
> beer. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it on this occasion as I will be
> on holiday.
>
> Ed

Hi Ed

Sorry to hear that you cannot attend on this occasion.  I hope you
have a nice holiday and I look forward to seeing you soon.  Depending
on how well the venue is received by other LUG members when we meet on
19th October, we may well choose the venue again for our November
meeting.

Regards

Becky