[Lincoln LUG] Reminder - Lincoln LUG meeting tomorrow 19/10/11 at 7.30pm

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Tue Oct 18 19:43:50 UTC 2011

Hi

Just a quick note to remind everyone about tomorrow's Lincoln LUG
meeting starting at 7.30pm at Ye Olde Crowne pub, Clasketgate,
Lincoln, LN2 1JS.

I'll be the tea-swilling lady with the laptop in the corner, unless of
course I can convince hubby to take on the driving duties, in which
case, I will be the beer-swilling lady slumped in the corner trying to
operate her laptop! :D

I'm very much looking forward to another great social evening and I
hope to see some of you there.

Cheers

Becky