[Lincoln LUG] Reminder - Lincoln LUG meeting tomorrow 19/10/11 at 7.30pm

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Tue Oct 18 20:53:51 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Carl Inglis <carl.inglis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good gods - schools still have discos? How 80's of them! :)
>
> Carl

Hi Carl

It's nice to know that not all schools have gone H&S mad and still
offer the kids the chance of a school disco.  Most schools you
read/hear about have stopped so many other activities now, just in
case our kids harm themselves!  My daughter is off on a school trip to
Italy next week, and you should see the amount of forms that I have
had to fill in just so she can go!

Regards

Becky

P.S. Are you able to come tomorrow or are you at your funeral?