[Lincoln LUG] Reminder - Lincoln LUG meeting tomorrow 19/10/11 at 7.30pm

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Tue Oct 18 21:49:52 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Carl Inglis <carl.inglis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Becky,
>
> No word on the funeral, so I can assume my uncle is representing our
> side of the family. I aim to be there subject to Acts of Work (or
> maybe Acts of Cat).
>
> Carl

Acts of cat?  I would be interested in hearing about them seeing as we
have a new addition to our family - a 2 year old rescue cat called
Farah!  The only act worthy of a mention so far is the fact that our
dog herded her into the front room & wouldn't let her out so she left
us a nice "present" on the carpet - it's taken us days to get the
smell out of the room! :)

Becky