[Lincoln LUG] E-petition for Linux systems for government business

Alistair Crust alistair at spilsby.net
Mon Apr 2 19:25:17 UTC 2012

Interestingly enough the conservative party sent someone to do a report on Skegness Grammar School about 4-5 years ago, they wanted to show that Linux in school really did work... Never did hear anything back about that. Actually it was the same year I appeared in Linux format for the same reason... I'll have to dig the article out and try to find out what came of it, could be useful ammo to add to any petition?

Regards
Alistair