[Lincoln LUG] LUG meeting *today* Weds 15/08/12 Lincoln Bowl

Dave Lee dave at thelovebug.org
Wed Aug 15 13:35:53 UTC 2012

And I will try and be there for next month.

Hi everyone who doesn't know me... I'm a member of the currently-on-haitus
ScunDoG, and honourary member of HullLUG.  It's not been easy for me to
find a LUG to go to as I live in Doncaster and work in Nottingham.  Lincoln
is *kinda* between the two, so I'll certainly do my best to get to you for
September.

Is there parking for a motorbike at your normal meeting place?

Cheers,
Dave