[Lincoln LUG] IPv6 followup and future topics

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Thu Aug 16 20:32:29 UTC 2012

<snip>

> > > ... and an IRC channel would also be very nice... do we want one as I
> can sort
> > > that rather easily ?
> >
> > That would be good. I've been idling in #lincslug on Freenode for a few
> weeks or
> > months, and I guess this channel belongs to the defunct Lincolnshire
> LUG. It
> > would be nice for there to be a more active IRC channel.
>
> I agree entirely.
>
> Something to sort next week methinks...
>
> Regards,
> Terry

Hi Terry

An IRC channel sounds great :)

#lincslug on freenode does indeed belong to Lincolnshire LUG (I think Ian
Baker or David Rice are channel ops there).  I couldn't remember whether I
had set up a separate Lincoln LUG IRC channel, so I've just logged into
#lincolnlug on freenode IRC and seen Graham lurking in there :D  There's no
channel op set-up for it yet, so that could be a start - what do you think?

Cheers

Becky