[Lincoln LUG] IPv6 followup and future topics

Alistair Crust alistair at spilsby.net
Thu Aug 16 20:48:45 UTC 2012

Just a sounder: would it be better to have an channel with a more descriptive geographical name.. Say.. emidlandlug, or something along those all inclusive lines :-)

Kind regards
Alistair

(apologies for the top post)

Dave Harding <dave at hulllug.org> wrote:

> I've just logged into #lincolnlug on freenode IRC and seen Graham lurking
> in there :D  There's no channel op set-up for it yet, so that could be a
> start - what do you think?
>
> Cheers
>
> Becky

We used to have an irc chatroom, but the lack of traffic meant that it was
barely worthwhile keeping it up.  If you were to set something up would you
mind my directing the Hull group there as a place to meet...I really don't
think we'd be taking over :)

Dave