[Lincoln LUG] January LUG meeting

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Sun Jan 1 17:23:06 UTC 2012

To all Lincoln LUG members

I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas and I would like to wish
you all a Happy New Year.

The first Lincoln LUG meeting of 2012 is planned in - it will be on
Wednesday 18th January 2012 starting at 7.30pm. We will meet at the
usual place, i.e. Ye Olde Crowne pub, Clasketgate, Lincoln, LN2 1JS.
There is no planned theme/subject for this month's meeting but if you
want to, you can do a Show and Tell session where you can show off any
shiny new tech that you got from Father Christmas :D

We are again hoping to be joined by some members of Hull LUG, so there
will plenty of us to banter with. We are also in the early planning
stages of trying to arrange a joint LUG trip (with Hull LUG) to the UK
Computer Museum just outside Cambridge, so if this is something that
would interest you and you would like some input into the discussions,
please feel free to come along.

I hope to see some of you soon.

Cheers

Becky