[Lincoln LUG] January LUG meeting

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Mon Jan 16 16:30:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Dave Harding <dave at hulllug.org> wrote:
> Just to let you know that the Hull contigent will along (as usual).  You'll
> spot us (well me) by the headgear :)

Good good, I cannot wait to stroke the hat! Also, Becky and I bumped
into Steve the other day and he mentioned he might bring along his
shiny new toy, a Motorola XOOM.

> Hope you all had a good Xmas and New Year - oh and that you're feeling
> better Philip if not (or even if you are...) have a search for Bad Boy Limp
> by Goldie Lookin' Chain on You Tube.
>
> There's one line in that song that I was reminded of, when Becky described
> how you were walking last month :)

** chuckles **

I wonder if you are referring to these lines?

The bad boy, the bad boy limp,
A little bit of gravel makes you walk like a pimp,
The bad boy, the bad boy limp,
The harder you look the more you walks like a gimp.

:D

 -- Philip