[Lincoln LUG] January LUG meeting

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Mon Jan 16 21:48:54 UTC 2012

> Becky was a bit more graphic in her description...I was thinking of a line a
> little further on:
>
> You knows I'm safe, so check my stance, walking around Argos like I shat my
> pants.
>
> :D
>
> ***Runs

And this is a classic demonstration of how to take an important
subject off-topic! :D

I want to thank Philip for his virtual "poke" to the list as a
reminder that this Wednesday (18th) is our first LUG meeting of 2012.
I also want to thank Hull LUG members for their continued support of
our meetings; I can't quite work out if it's our scintillating company
and conversation that makes them all keep coming back, or whether it's
just the better class of beer and sandwich you get over the bridge! :P

Hopefully see some of you on Wednesday

Becky