[Lincoln LUG] Well hello...

Nifty Shellsuit niftyshellsuit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:53:06 UTC 2012

Well! Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I feel obliged to come to the next
meeting now!

I think you are all quite a lot more hardcore than me, I can't imagine
knowing enough about anything to give a talk about it...!! Still, I might
have hidden depths, who knows...

See you all in a couple of weeks,
Jen :)