[Lincoln LUG] March meeting?

Dave Briggs dave at kindofdigital.com
Sat Mar 10 16:19:42 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Philip Newborough <
corenominal at corenominal.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Dave Harding <dave at hulllug.org> wrote:
> > My Diary says 3rd Wednesday of the month (That'll be the 21/03/12 then)
> >

> My diary says the same. I will pester Becky to update the site :)
>
> @Dave Briggs - an Ubuntu install sounds like fun, I am up for it!

Good skills. Is it 7.30pm kick off? A bit earlier would suit me, but happy
to hang about (am actually based in Spalding).

Not fussed whether it's Ubuntu or something else - quite a few people seem
to like Mint. Main bother seems to be getting *anything* to work on this
damn S205. So bring USBs loaded with distros to try!

Dave