[Lincoln LUG] October LUG meeting - Weds 17/10/12 at 7pm

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Wed Oct 3 17:21:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

October is here, the autumn leaves are falling and the nights are
drawing in. Hopefully that doesn't put you off wanting to come along
to the next monthly LUG meeting.

We shall meet on Wednesday 17th October 2012, at Lincoln Bowl,
Washingborough Road, Lincoln, LN4 1EF, starting at 7pm, and we'll be
in the party room (on the right-hand side once through the main
entrance); if you can't find us or arrive super early and no-one else
is there, please ask at reception and they will point you in the right
direction.

Last month, new group member Andrew Walmsley offered to give a
lightning talk on usability, so hopefully he can come along to the
meeting and we'll get to hear it this month :)

For those members who wish to give lightning talks, they will start at
8.30pm and should last no longer than 15 minutes in total, including
QA time for the audience.

Hopefully see some of you there

Cheers

Becky