[Lincoln LUG] Reminder for LUG meeting on 17/10/12

Dave Harding dave at hulllug.org
Wed Oct 17 16:02:10 UTC 2012

I'm afraid I won't be coming down tonight.  Those of you who stalk me
through FaceBook, Twitter and all those other life-sucking abominations
(that I luuurrve so much) will already know that last weekend I was in
first Liverpool, then Blackpool.  Last night we went to see the Scissor
Sister in Leeds (photos will be in the 'Book soon), and this weekend we
will be in London marching for 'A Future Which Works'.  Needless to say
something had to give this week, and I'm afraid it's the LUG night.

However Hull LUG will meet as normal on Tuesday 4th November, at Hartley's
Bar on Newland Avenue in Hull.  No doubt we will be dining from about 7pm,
and the fun starts at 8!  Be there, or...don't be (it's your choice)

Dave
Hull LUG <http://hullllug.org>