[Lincoln LUG] Urgent Call for Assistance

roy trotter roywdt at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 14:39:46 UTC 2012

Dear Linux Users,

My name is Roy Trotter and I'm the Bureau Manager of Lincoln Citizens Advice Bureau. We urgently need help from a linux expert who can help us transition to a new server. We have set up the new server using, I believe, the latest version of linux as the operating system. Where we are having acute difficulty is making our email system work. We use Communigate Pro and , although it is an older version (2006), we have tried to install a free trial version with no success.

Can anybody help?

If you can, please call me on 01522 828602 (office) or 07803 759811 (personal mobile) or email roywdt at yahoo.co.uk (personal email).

We are in urgent need of having the email up and running for various reasons, not least being able to receive emailed applications for the bureau manager's job!

Regards,

Roy
Roy Trotter
Bureau Manager