[Lincoln LUG] Anyone lose a USB stick tonight?

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Wed Sep 19 22:10:20 UTC 2012

Hey All :)

It was great to see everyone at the LUG meeting tonight. It was also
great to see all the cakes (and sweets). Wow, there really was a lot
of cake.

Anyhow, whilst Becky and I were cleaning up, we found a 4GB Sandisk
Cruzer USB memory stick on the floor. It's black with a little white
slidey thing. Has anyone lost such a thing?

Cheers,
 -- Philip

P.S. I've not looked at what is on the stick as I don't want to
infringe on anyone's privacy, so I'm afraid I cannot give any more
details.