[Lincoln LUG] Next Meeting

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Thu Sep 20 12:00:24 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:56 PM, andrew walmsley
<iwanttobeakiwi at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Philip
>
> No 5-15 is fine, probably wont take long, I will have some interesting
> pictures to back up a bit of a psychology element too, so will involve
> people.
>
> Would there be any large screen facilities or shall I bring some old
> fashioned printed stuff to show people?  If thats cool with everyone.

Unfortunately, the LUG does not have any equipment of its own, so we
can only use what people bring along. It would be nice to get hold of
a projector at some point in the future. Meanwhile, you should
definitely bring along the old analogue printed stuff :)

 -- Philip