[Lincoln LUG] **Tomorrow - Wednesday 17th April 2013 - LUG meeting**

Alistair Crust alistair at spilsby.net
Wed Apr 17 09:10:46 UTC 2013

Hi All,

 Will there be a Google hangout happening?

 I'm currently in London (For UKNOF 26, not the funeral) and hopefully might be able to spare a little time to attend remotely.

 Interestingly enough I'll be hanging off the back of a 10Gbps link.. so if anyone needs any Linux distro DVD's downloading now's the time to say. Cant promise I'll have the time if the planned work doesn't go to to schedule, but I will try.

I'll like to propose a poll as I'd be interested in the results... if you had a 10Gbps link what would you use it for, long term!?

Kind Regards
Alistair Crust