[Lincoln LUG] **Tomorrow - Wednesday 17th April 2013 - LUG meeting**

andrew walmsley mraiwalmsley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 20:37:55 UTC 2013

I've got a pi at work (school) after talking the school in to the whole
teaching kids code, however had no time to even plug it in and choose a
distro.  I use my personal one solely as a media server and love it, but
played on raspbian at uni with a tetris clone, then we were shown how to
edit the game and draw a polgyon.  Simple stuff to some, but was great to
get hands on and I was sat amongst ICT teachers, who don't know hardly
anything about putting one together never mind coding!

Andy