[Lincoln LUG] **Tomorrow - Wednesday 17th April 2013 - LUG meeting**

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Tue Apr 30 21:35:42 UTC 2013

Hi Chris

It was lovely to meet you. Are you aware that Craig Lynch has taken over as
lugmaster at Newark LUG and is looking to relaunch it?  Both Philip and I
would be happy to return the favour and attend a Newark LUG meeting once it
gets up and running. In the meantime, you are always welcome to attend
Lincoln's meetings. Hopefully see you soon.

Cheers

Becky Newborough