[Lincoln LUG] Who has been gaming on Linux?

tom bruton tombruton87 at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:22:44 UTC 2013

What games have you bought? for Linux and how has your experience been?
Also what are all your thoughts about this

I am running Ubuntu 13.04, I have mainly been playing  left for dead 2 and
it has run great on my aging but fairly beefy machine. My only gripe has
been is that it only runs on one screen (I have a triple screen setup and
using Nvidia drivers).

Serious Sam does work triple screen with Nvidia drivers and runs pretty
well (gtx 650 ti)

bought 18 games in total a fair few though humble bundles which is a great
way to get games at a price you want to pay.
https://www.humblebundle.com/donate more than £2.61 for Serious Sam and
Garrys mod.

Thinking of buying Planetary Annihilation and game im most looking forward
to is Road Redemption

What are you looking forward to

--
Tom Bruton