[Lincoln LUG] Overview of November's LUG meeting

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Thu Jan 10 21:04:15 UTC 2013

Happy New Year to you all!

Our final meet of 2012 was held in November and we had a mini Christmas
theme going on - Jo provided the crackers, party hats and bad jokes, and I
supplied chocolate coin bags as gifts.  There wasn't a mince pie in sight
and no carolling to be heard, but we still managed to have a mini festive
feast.

We discussed running a Lincoln LUG logo competition and I promised to put a
page up on the LUG website and send a mail to the list, but I have been so
busy during December that it slipped my mind.  Apologies for that - I will
remedy the situation this weekend and we will extend the competition until
February's meeting if everybody is in agreement.

Our next LUG meeting is on Wednesday 16th January 2013 at Lincoln Bowl, LN4
1EF starting at 7pm.  Hopefully if we get enough of us together we can
discuss whether we should schedule in some topics/talks for some monthly
LUG meetings this year, so that we have a kind of calendar of topics to
display against each month's LUG date.

Looking forward to seeing you all sometime during 2013

Cheers

Becky