[Lincoln LUG] LUG meeting tomorrow *Weds 16/01/13*

Happibun happibun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:01:39 UTC 2013

I am sure that we Lincolnites completely understand. Also cake will be an acceptible compensation for your absence.

Keep safe :-)

Jo

Sent from my Samsung tablet"Jon Gibbins.com" <email at jongibbins.com> wrote:Apologies all,

Us Hull Luggalites (is that an acceptable word?) have decided to give a visit to Lincoln a miss this month as the driver (me) is a bit wary of the route from Lincoln to Hull tonight.
I promise I'll make it up to you somehow! Who knows, I may even bring cake or something...

Have a good evening, hopefully we'll see some of you again sooner rather than later!

Jon
--
http://JonGibbins.com - http://Modula.org.uk