[Lincoln LUG] LUG meeting tomorrow *Weds 16/01/13*

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Wed Jan 16 13:03:52 UTC 2013

Don't feel bad. The weather is freezing fog here at the moment and roads
still icy. Would rather see you all safely in one piece next month than
risk life and limb this month. Our lug meetings aren't THAT interesting!
:-D

Philip and I will be popping along as usual but will totally understand if
other lug members want to give this one a miss due to weather conditions.

Cheers

Bex