[Lincoln LUG] Overview of May LUG meeting

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Fri Jun 7 20:23:40 UTC 2013

Hi all

OMG, where has the last few weeks gone? :(

This is a bit late I know, but here is a brief round-up of May's LUG
meeting:

   - Miles had a full on rant *all night *about anything and everything
   - Alistair the Elder broke Alistair the Younger's lappy installing Puppy
   Linux - a quick remove and refit of the battery cured this (a day later!)
   - Philip was mocked by all for correctly pronouncing GIF as "Jif".
   This pronunciation was confirmed a few days after the LUG by the creator of
   the GIF, so fully expect outbursts from Philip of "I informed you thusly"
   at the June LUG! :)

Talking of the June LUG - it will be on Wednesday 18th June 2013 starting
at 7pm at Lincoln Bowl.

Cheers

Becky