[Lincoln LUG] Overview of April's LUG meeting

Dave Harding dave at hulllug.org
Wed May 1 21:12:45 UTC 2013

I'm afraid I won't make it to the May Lincoln LUG as my old mate Bill
Bailey is is town, and Traci & I are meeting him at Hull City Hall to catch
up for a couple of hours.

Hull LUG will be going ahead at a yet-to-be-decided venue on Tues
07/05/2013.  I'll be posting full details as soon as I know them myself!!!

In the meantime our own Jon Gibbins is marrying the gorgeous Gemma this
Saturday 04/05/2013.  For those who can't make it, and undoubtedly at the
annoyance of everyone present, you can follow the proceedings on Twitter on
the hashtag #GibbosWedding.  A G+ huddle has been considered but there's
only so much tech I'm prepared to cart about on the day.

Dave