[Lincoln LUG] funniest presentation on linux and hacking you will ever see

Jon Gibbins.com email at jongibbins.com
Fri Aug 8 12:56:03 UTC 2014

Cheers for that Tom!

I'm not sure what's funniest ... the fact that she was spouting this
rubbish, or that people were taking it in?!
Speaking of the funniest presentation ever, here's one of my favourites
from DEFCON 18:

"Pwned By The Owner: What Happens When You Steal a Hackers Computer"
Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAI8S2houW4
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTFP6BYXAE

It's a fascinating and funny story but a little too risqué to watch with
kids or those of a sensitive nature about ... you'll see what I mean when
you watch it!

Enjoy!

Jon

Jon Gibbins