[Lincoln LUG] New member introduction

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Thu Oct 2 18:50:03 UTC 2014

Hi Mo

A very warm welcome to Lincoln LUG list. We've previously conversed through
Lincolnshire LUG mailing list a few weeks ago, and I know that some of our
members subscribe to both lists too.

Feel free to ask any Q's here, or if you are able to pop along to a
meeting, then we meet on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at Lincoln Bowl,
LN4 1EF starting at 7pm.

Cheers

Becky