[Lincoln LUG] hpr1608 :: Interviews at Lincoln LUG

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Sun Sep 21 18:06:38 UTC 2014

Hi All :)

First off, I would like to say thank you to those who kindly agreed to
be interviewed for Hacker Public Radio. As I may, or may not have
mentioned on the night, I've never interviewed anyone before, so the
experience was invaluable -- I definitely learned more than I expected
and the experience will definitely come in handy for next month's
OggCamp.

If anyone would like to take a listen to all the interviews, they are
now available on the Hacker Public Radio site. Note, the episode is
due to be released as a podcast on the 1st of October, but you should
be able to preview it here:
http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=1608

If you have any comments or feedback, please leave a comment on the HPR site.

Again, thank you to everyone who helped make this episode. I hope it
was as much fun for you as it was for me :)

Cheers,
Philip