[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG December meeting (16/12/2015 @ 7pm)

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:16:38 UTC 2015

Ho ho ho

’tis the season to be jolly and what better way to get yourselves into the Christmas spirit than to come along to Lincoln LUG’s December meeting?

Our December meeting will take place on Wednesday 16th at Lincoln Bowl (LN4 1EF) and as usual, we aim to start around 7pm. I hope to see you there, meanwhile, I’ll leave you with something I have ripped off the web.

Similarities Between Santa and Sysadmins:

1. Santa is bearded, corpulent, and dresses funny.

2. When you ask Santa for something, the odds of receiving what you wanted are infinitesimal.

3. Santa seldom answers your mail.

4. When you ask Santa where he gets all the stuff he's got, he says, "Elves make it for me."

5. Santa doesn't care about your deadlines.

6. Your parents ascribed supernatural powers to Santa, but did all the work themselves.

7. Nobody knows who Santa has to answer to for his actions.

8. Santa laughs entirely too much.

9. Santa thinks nothing of breaking into your $HOME.

10. Only a lunatic says bad things about Santa in his presence.

Cheers,
Philip