[Lincoln LUG] Saying Hello

Geoff Crow grc1 at gmx.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 17:07:02 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Just subscribed to the mailing list and wanted to say hello.  I've been
using Linux for a few years now, my first distro was suse 6.1. Having
tried a lot of the popular distribution I have settled on LinuxMint for
daily use and Arch Linux when I want to push myself a little.

I am trying to teach myself Java at the moment(it's slow going) using
Eclipse and also a basic text editor and command line. When you get to
my age new ideas don't stick so easily.

Any way, hope to see you at some of the meetings in the future.

Regards,

Geoff Crow.