[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG July meeting (20/07/2016 @ 7pm)

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:26:09 UTC 2016

Hello LUG Folk :)

Our July meeting is scheduled for the 20th, that's this Wednesday!

In the news, there's been a couple of big releases since our last
meeting, including Fedora 24[1] and Linux Mint 18[2]. There's also been
a lot of activity happening around Canonical's Snap packages[3] and
Fedora's Flatpak system[4]. So there'll be plenty to chat about at our
LUG meeting.

If there are any other topics you would like to see discussed, please
get in touch and I'll see that they are raised at the meeting.

As always, I hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Philip

[1]: https://fedoramagazine.org/fedora-24-beta-released/